Monday 7 July 2014

The types of dinner I like- Quick & Easy

Yes, it is true that dinners are very important meal and it’s the only meal which we eat with the family etc. I know and I am ready to accept everything however, it is also true that every evening we come back home tired and exhausted. No one wants to spend lots of time in the kitchen and grill themselves further
.
Over a period of time, I am collecting some quick recipes which I have kept in my cupboard under the sticker of quick dinner ideas. Funny? No I guess it’s practical and today I will be sharing one recipe from this box only. I hope you will like this recipe as much as I do and enjoy it with your family.

The recipe which I am sharing with you today is- Bubble Pizza

Ingredients-
  1. 2 cans of buttermilk biscuit
  2. 1 jar of pizza sauce or you can also use homemade red sauce
  3. 3 cups of Mozilla cheese
  4. Pork and chicken topping (actually use any topping you like and is you are a vegetarian, use veggies)
  5. Cooking spray for layerin
Method-
  1. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Cut the buttermilk biscuit into quarters. Take a big bowl and mix biscuits with pizza sauce, half Mozilla cheese, pork and chicken topping. Make sure that the biscuits are well covered with sauce.
  3. Now, spray the oven try with cooking oil. Spread it well and transfer the biscuits in the tray. Top it up with Mozilla cheese.
  4. Bake it for about 30-35 minutes or until the biscuits are not done. Do not peek before 25 minutes, it will kill the heating air of the oven.



You will see that this dish will become your family favorite. Most of my family members were skeptical in the beginning about this dish but they got the hang of it. Now, they specially demand this dish from me once a week and honestly I am very happy to oblige.

Personally, I feel that quacking for your loved one’s is important however spending time with them is more important. Hence, I always look for the recipes which are really easy to cook yet delicious to eat. If you also have such kind of recipes, do share them with me. I will feature them in my blog as well as try them at my home J.

Loads of love,

Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment