What to cook for dinner? This thought often comes to my mind. In my family everyone loves to eat any type of dish where chicken is the main ingredient. You might think that cooking chicken at dinner time is too much time-consuming but actually there are plenty of quick and easy recipes for chicken available which can help you to make a substantial and tasty chicken dish for the entire family.
If there is leftover chicken in the refrigerator then you can easily think of making a chicken salad with it in just five minutes. For salad take this leftover chicken and add cheese cubes, cherry tomatoes, sauces and add your favorite salad dressing and serve it at lunch.
I generally prefer to use chicken breasts as I feel chicken thighs are smaller in size as compared to chicken thighs which unnecessarily increase the number of chicken pieces in any recipe.
Let me discuss here one such a recipe called Smokehouse Bacon Chicken
The recipe starts as follows:
Recipe Serves - 4 Preparation Time - 10 min Cooking Time -15 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Smokehouse Bacon flavor Parmesan
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Spice up the chicken with pepper and salt if desired.
- Take a nonstick 12 inch skillet and heat olive oil over medium-high and then cook chicken, while stirring frequently for about 5 minutes, keep watch the chicken should be thoroughly cooked.
- Remove chicken and set it aside.
- Take another skillet and fry onion in it and cook them while stirring frequently.
- Make sure the onions turn tender and golden brown for about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Smokehouse Bacon flavor
- Parmesan as per the directions given over the package, also stir in peas during the last 3 minutes of cook time.
- Now put chicken and onion over the above mixture and sprinkle it with cheese.
Hope the readers of this blog will try to cook this recipe at home for their family or friends.
In future also I will surely come up with such amazing recipes of chicken; as I am always upto cooking something new and exciting for my family everyday.
I will be sharing all of my new recipe creations here in the blog till then Happy cooking and enjoy eating!