Monday 16 June 2014

Simple and Easy Dinner Ideas For Family

From the moment we get up from the bed, we are in hurry. We are running to get to the office, we are running to get our lunches, we are standing in the grocery shop queue etc. Life is very draining from Monday to Friday. Still, there is one meal which we all take with our family and share our day with them. I look forward towards this meal every day.

My friends ask me about the recipes which they can cook for the dinner and I keep telling them that besides the recipes, you need to spend time with your loved ones. So my post is dedicated to all the women who regularly think of innovative family dinner ideas.

Dinner Ideas For Two:-

If you are planning a dinner just for two of you than consider the dishes which your partner likes. Give him the special treatment he deserves. You not necessarily have to go overboard with decorations and table spread but just a simple dinner for two of you will do the trick. You can create these dishes.
  1. Thai salmon burgers- these burgers are so delicious that your partner will fall in love you with all over again. You can adjust the hotness of this burger as per your liking. You can even ask your partner to help you in kitchen, you two will have ample of quality time when the stuffing will be cooking in the oven. Click here to get the recipe.
  2. Chocolate pudding- This is the one thing which can bring smile on anyone’s face. The recipe which I am going to share here is easy to cook and believe me, you partner will lick the sauce off his plate. Click here to get the recipe.
Dinner Ideas For Kids-

Dinner becomes very trick when you have a family because kids make those funny faces when you serve them healthy vegetables. You have to keep thinking of the ideas to serve them the vegetables. I have huge experience in feeding my kids with some green vegetables. You can cook these dishes if you are cooking for your kids.
  1. Sloppy Joe Biscuit Cups - These cups look so cute that your kids automatically wants to eat them. I top these cups with some tomato ketchup, it adds some color to the dish as well as enhance the taste of the dish. You can create these cups in bulk as they are great for leftovers as well. Click here to get this recipe.
  2. Oreo peanut butter pie- There is not even a single element which your kid would not love about this recipe. I use all the fat free versions of the ingredients for this recipe, you can pick the same too. I have served this recipe in my kids play date as well and every time it was a hit. Clickhere to get this recipe.
I hope you all will like the above given  dinner ideas. In my next post, I will share some more international cuisines which can be cooked at home very easily. I would love to hear what you feel about the above said dishes so kindly comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment