Beans salad is one of my favorite recipe, it’s healthy, rich in protein and amino acids. I mostly have Beans salad in lunch but if I feel lazy don’t want to cook beans salad is the easiest dinner recipe for that day.
Few days back I got a newsletter with some really interesting recipes in it. One I really liked was Black Beans Salad. It’s really easy and quick to make and nutritious too. From the recent researches it has shown that black beans provide special support for digestive tract health. It’s rich in protein, fiber and essential nutrients. In fact, unlike dietary sugar, which can move very quickly through the digestive tract and out of the digestive tract into the bloodstream, or dietary fat, which can move very slowly through the digestive tract and out of the digestive tract into the lymphatic system or bloodstream, both protein and fiber can move through the digestive tract at a moderate pace. So, including Black Beans into your diet can definitely help you. So let’s start cooking this amazing and easy recipe –
This recipe can serve up to 4 servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Knorr Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube
- 1 Tbsp. hot water
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. ea.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves [or 1/4 tsp. dried thyme]
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoon, Fresh lemon juice or to taste
- Crumble Knorr Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube into medium bowl. Add water and whisk to dissolve. Whisk in mustard then vinegar. Slowly whisk in olive oil until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine; cover and refrigerate. Serve chilled.
- Before serving squeeze fresh lemon juice over the salad.
You can also serve this recipe with chicken breast stew, it will complete the meal and such recipes are good for the people who are looking for amino acids supplements and working out vigorously in the gym. Such recipes help in curing the wearing and tearing of the muscle tissues.
Protein supplements are really important while you are working out otherwise it attack the muscles of the body and make it weak. So next time you go to gym for workout while you are having egg whites and milk also include beans, chicken, fish, chocolate milk etc.. in your diet too. It will help your body to cure quickly and you will feel more relaxed.
So, next time to stay healthy try to eat healthy as well. Take care and happy eats!